American Home Shield (AHS) means confidence for buyers and sellers. An AHS Home Warranty is a win-win solution for everyone involved in a real estate transaction!
FOR SELLERS, AN AHS HOME WARRANTY:
Every RealtySouth listing receives the advantage of complimentary coverage from American Home Shield to make the home more appealing to buyers and to help protect the covered systems in the home, up to 18 months, during the listing period. Please let your agent know if we can help.
- Adds value to listings and may help homes sell faster
- Improves marketability of homes
- Distinguishes listings from others on the market
- Boosts buyer confidence
- Helps protect the home while it is on the market
- Helps remove worry about costly, covered repairs and can reduce after-sale liability
FOR BUYERS, AN AHS HOME WARRANTY:
- Helps provide relief from unexpected, covered breakdown hassles
- Means repair solutions instead of repair stresses
- Can bring an expedited repair process on covered items
- Gives access to the AHS network of approved and independently insured contractors
- Makes requesting service easy either online or over the phone - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
WHY DO YOU NEED AN AHS HOME WARRANTY?
Almost 6 in 10 homeowners serviced heating, cooling and ductwork, appliances, main electrical panel, plumbing or pool systems over the last year. On average the replacement cost for heating, cooling and ductwork, appliances, plumbing, and main electrical panel is $786. An AHS Home Warranty can help you avoid high repair and replacement costs on covered items, protecting your investment and your pocketbook.
Please call 1-800-735-4663 or visit www.ahswarranty.com.
As reported in the survey A Study of Homeowners' Appliance and Home System Service Experiences, Decision Analyst (2008) and reprinted with their written permission. Further reproduction is expressly prohibited. ©2018 American Home Shield Corporation and its licensed subsidiaries. All rights reserved.